Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cardinals vs Giants Game 7

I watched Mike Matheny talking to the media after the game tonight, I looked into his eyes and there was frustration and tiredness. Let me say that I take praying for our teams very seriously because they make up a piece of the heart of the city. I said before that this playoffs for the Cardinals is going to be a fight. We saw it during the Nats series. I'm asking everyone who is willing, to pray with me for the Cardinals before tomorrow night's game.

 Mike, the coaches, and players need to be refreshed tonight by the Spirit of the Lord. Father I decree and declare right now in the name of Jesus a fresh wind and rain to fall upon the Cardinals tonight. I pray now that the fighter that is within them will come forth in a powerful way that the world or the church has never seen before. I break off frustration, doubt, and tiredness in Jesus name. I speak life to our team. They are a carrier of your Glory. Yes, the Glory of the Comeback is upon them. I speak a supernatural rest to the team, clarity, wisdom, and supernatural strategy from the King who lives in this city to Mike Matheny, the staff, and players in Jesus name. I decree and declare that the St. Louis Cardinals shall fight with their faith in Jesus. We declare victory now in Jesus name, amen. To the last inning To the last strike To the last out We Fight We Fight We Fight!!!!


Here is a song I wrote and composed for my team the St. Louis Cardinals. I have an updated version with words coming up this week that I will post.









 








www.newwindinternational.com
www.releasingthenewsound.blogspot.com
www.relationshipstherightway.blogspot.com
www.brianpruitt.webs.com



No comments:

Post a Comment